Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 Tour Schedule!

Somehow it became October? (Like, what? how dare you, September.) I'm flying out to loverly USA in a few days for The Whatnot's tour. And I'm ridiculously excited. But not ready. But excited. :)

I'll be doing a bunch of school visits, and some public events, and meeting lots of writer-people, and friends, and friends who are writer-people, and it'll be great. Below is a list of the public events. If you came to one you would be awesome. And you would get a bookmark. Catherine Scully illustrated a set for me and I will be handing them out busily, BECAUSE LOOK HOW COOL THEY ARE.

---

OCTOBER 5th - Portland, Oregon

Wordstock Festival

2:00PM    Creepy Tales from the Cabinet of Curiosities – Children’s Panel.

"Join creepy collaborators and co-curators of The Cabinet of Curiosities for a spine tingling story time certain to put you in the right mood for Halloween–if you dare. Most appropriate for ages 8+. Featuring Stefan Bachmann, Claire Legrand, and Emma Trevayne."

4:00PM    Reading with Claire Legrand

5:00PM    Autographing session

OCTOBER 7th  - Portland, Oregon

5:00PM        Reading and signing at Barnes & Noble Portland

Bridgeport Village, 7227 SW Bridgeport Rd., Tigard, OR 97224

OCTOBER 9th  - Seattle, Washington

12:00PM        Reading and signing at Seattle Mystery Bookshop

117 Cherry St. Seattle, WA 98104
        
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11th - Austin, Texas

School visits with Book People, info TK.

OCTOBER 13th - Denver, Colorado

7:00PM        Reading and signing at Tattered Cover Colfax Avenue

2526 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80206

OCTOBER 15th  - Boulder, Colorado
       
6:30PM        Reading and signing at Boulder Bookstore.

1107 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302

OCTOBER 17th  - San Francisco, California

School visits with Copperfield’s, info TK.   

And there they are! I'm not sure if there will be public events in San Francisco and Austin, where it says info TK, so I'll probably be updating this post a few times over the next few weeks.

If you live any of those cities you should commmme. :D Bye.

15 comments:

  1. I love you Stefan *sniff* Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Your bookmarks were hit, so thank YOU. :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Stefan
    I read your first book "The Peculiar" and it was so exciting and I enjoyed reading it. I must say, it is surely not my literary genre - at least not up to now. Anyway I have orderd your new book "The Whatnot" and it came today. So, soon it's feet up, cup of hot tea....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's definitely more for fantasy people, so I'm glad you liked it anyway. :) Hope you like the second one!

      Delete
  3. Aw darn. Nothing ever happens in Alabama that makes people want to come here. :(
    Oh well. Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Super glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  4. You are coming to Denver and Bolder! I am going to have to see if I can make it to a signing. 8-D
    I hope you have a lot of fun. (Even if October did sneak up without any kind of warning. I think it stole some of September's days, but I haven't been able to prove it yet.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, were you there? Did you say hi? Ohh, if you did you should have told me you were a blog-reader! :D

      Delete
  5. Aw MAN! I'm reading this on the 9th, and I totally could have gone to see you at SMB! I've been on vacation, including internet, for the last week. I can't believe I missed the chance to meet you!!!! Son of a monkey's nether regions! I hope you had an amazing time in my lovely city! ^_^ At least you had semi-good weather (for Seattle, this is awesome weather!). Hopefully I'll be able to catch you the next time you come through... >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo, really?? This is sad. It would have been awesome to meet you. BUT Seattle was super nice, and I'm slightly obsessed with you guys's artsy library. Also, food. Good food. :)

      Delete
    2. We do have pretty amazing food here! I'm glad you had a good time!!

      Delete
  6. Why are you not going near the East Coast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... I just go where my publisher sends me, and I think maybe because I was mostly on the East Coast last year they put me on the West Coast this year? But I'll be back eventually. I hope. xD

      Delete
  7. Chicago is a very nice place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I've only been there briefly, but it was great. Good pizza. xD

      Delete